A deduction game that is useful for expanding vocabulary, and keeping busy when you're stuck somewhere on a trip.
traveling, deduction, puzzle
Step by step guide
- The 'thinker' thinks of an object (or a person or an activity, depending on how you like to play)
- Everyone else must guess the object by asking the thinker no more than 20 yes/no questions.
- Players ask the questions in turn, and the thinker says yes or no as an answer.
- If a player is ready to guess the object/person/action, they can ask that as their question (e.g. Is it a dog?)
- Whoever guesses correctly wins, unless the 20 questions are all used up, in which case the 'thinker' wins.