Build a City
Give your plastic, cartons, and paper a second life by getting your children to turn them into houses, skyscrapers, cars or anything else that tickles their imagination.
indoors, imagination, creative, craft
What you'll need
- Recycled plastic, paper & cartons
- Elmer's School Gluebuy item
- Masking Tapebuy item
- Crayola Washable Markersbuy item
- Kids' Scissorsbuy item
Step by step guide
- Prepare the area by distributing all your recyclables on the table with glue-sticks, sticky tape, and pens.
- Let the children talk about their project and help them build it
- Put together a unique-looking city by working as a team.