Great for a long car journey with 2 kids. Practice observation and numbers by counting cows.
traveling, numbers, counting, observation
Step by step guide
- Each player in the car has to look for cows out the window, usually only on their side of the road.
- When a player sees cows, they have to count them, saying the numbers out loud. Each cow is worth a point.
- First person to reach a certain number (5 for small kids up to 500 for adults) is the winner.
- More complex versions include giving different animals different point values, like horses for 10 points.
- With older kids, have a trigger item (traditionally a cemetery, but it could be something nicer like a McDonalds) where when you pass it, everyone on that side of the car loses their points.