Dress Up Relay
Good practice for dressing in the morning, but a lot funnier and more fun.
indoors, life skills, active
What you'll need
Step by step guide
- Find some old clothing items from your house. For each team, you could use one hat, one jacket, one scarf, one pair of big socks.
- Put the hats in one corner of the room, the jackets in another corner, the scarves in another corner, the socks in the final one.
- The player or players should sit in the middle of the room.
- When you say go, one player from each team must go around the room, putting on each of the 4 items of clothing, then continue round the room a second time taking off each item of clothing.
- If you have more than one player on each team, then the next player goes once the first player sits down in the middle of the room.
- The first team to have everyone put on and take off all 4 items of clothing wins.