Painting, color mixing and observing gravity are combined in this fun art exercise.
indoors, painting, art
What you'll need
- Kids' Easelbuy item
- Crayola Washable Kids' Paintbuy item
- Droppers / Pipettesbuy item
- Paint Tray / Palettebuy item
Step by step guide
- Put a piece of paper on an easel or hung on something else at an angle, over a washable floor or outside as the paint will probably drip.
- Pour out a small amount of each paint color, and then mix it with water to get it quite watery.
- Use a different dropper (pipette) for each paint color.
- Squeeze out paint in one spot at the top of the paper, and watch it drip down.
- Repeat with other colors, and other positions on the paper.
- See how the colors mix together as the paints touch on the way down.