Hold the Balloon
Work in pairs to keep your hands steady and hold a balloon in place.
indoors, balloons, teamwork
What you'll need
Step by step guide
- Players should get into teams of two. Each team needs a large sheet of newspaper, or an A2/A3 sheet of paper.
- The players should hold the piece of paper in the end, with each player holding one end of the piece of paper with both hands.
- Put an inflated balloon on the piece of paper.
- To start with the players must work on keeping the balloon on the piece of paper without moving around.
- Once that has been conquered, the players should practice walking from one side of the room to the other, still keeping the balloon on the piece of paper.