Counting practice for younger kids and an icebreaker for older kids, quickly form groups.
indoors, teamwork, numbers, counting, teamwork
Step by step guide
- This game works best with 6 or more players, but you could still do it with 2 young kids and one adult.
- The adult calls 'Huggy Bear' and then a number, like 'Huggy Bear Three'.
- The players should then form into groups of that number of people, and either hug or huddle together.
- You will sometimes have players left over. They are not out, just keep calling new numbers so that everyone keeps forming new groups.
- The largest number you can call is the number of players in the game. That is a great way to end the game as everyone gets into one giant huddle.