I'm Going On A Picnic
An alphabet memory game, really testing vocabulary when you reach the harder letters, and testing memory the whole way through.
indoors, traveling, memory, words
Step by step guide
- All the players can sit in a circle, or some way you can all see each other and know whose turn it is.
- The first person says 'I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing' and then say a word beginning with A like avocado.
- The second person says 'I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing' then the word the first person said, and then a word beginning with B.
- As you go around the circle, even multiple times, keep moving through the alphabet.
- You can decide that people are out if they get one wrong, or treat it as a team game and help each other out.