Ice Cube Painting
Make beautiful watercolor paintings using this COOL new medium. A sensory experience bound to fascinate and entertain your little Picassos.
indoors, art, painting, sensory
What you'll need
Step by step guide
- Fill an ice tray with water.
- Add a drop of food coloring to each cube and mix.
- Break the wooden sticks into halves and stick one into each cube.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 hours.
- Take the colorful ice cubes out of the tray.
- Place some blank paper or coloring pictures on the table.
- And let your child’s creativity run free! (How long before they’ll be sticking out a blue tongue?!)