Switch on your listening ears and find those jangling keys! A great game to play with a group of children who need to unwind a little!
indoors, game, listening
What you'll need
- Set of Keys
Step by step guide
- Get the children to sit in a circle.
- One child sits in the center blindfolded
- At the word Go, the children will pass a bunch of keys around the circle, trying to be as quiet as possible.
- When the child sitting in the middle hears the jangling keys, he/she has to shout STOP! And point at where he/she thinks the keys are.
- If the child in the middle guesses correctly, they switch places with whoever had the keys, and the game goes on.