Number Scavenger Hunt
Number recognition in an indoor scavenger hunt.
indoors, search, numbers
What you'll need
Step by step guide
- Grownups should cut up thirty pieces of bright color paper, writing a number on each one, 1 to 10 (3 pieces of paper for each number)
- Hide the pieces of paper around your living room
- Give the kid(s) a large piece of paper, with numbers 1 to 10 written on it
- They need to find the small pieces of bright color paper and put them onto their own large piece of paper, matching the numbers for each one.
- You can run this activity as a competition, or for just one kid.