Paper Plate Ring Toss
Indoor version of the fairground favorite. Make it challenging for any age.
indoors, challenge, creative, throwing
What you'll need
Step by step guide
- Depending on their age, the kids may just play or they might construct the game
- Cut out the center of each paper plate
- Each player should color or decorate their own paper plate rings, so they know which is theirs
- Put a water bottle in the middle of the room
- Players take it in turns to throw their rings over the bottle
- For a more challenging game, move the bottle further away or have different bottles worth different numbers of points.