Fun for toddlers and teenagers alike. Useful educational tool for toddlers and young children learning body part names.
indoors, outdoors, listening, instructions, body
Step by step guide
- The caller will give instructions, and all the players stand in a line
- When the caller says an instruction starting with 'Simon Says' (like 'Simon Says, touch your head') then the players must do that action
- When the caller says an instructions without saying 'Simon Says' (like 'Touch your head') the players must not change what they are doing
- If you do the wrong thing, either by reacting when you shouldn't, or by reacting too slowly, then you are out of the game
- To keep all players occupied, instead of getting people out, reduce their number of points from 5 to 0. Once a player hits 0, everyone with 5 points wins.