Practice fine motor skills moving water between containers using a turkey baster or a dropper.
indoors, fine motor, water
What you'll need
Step by step guide
- Fill one container or bowl with water, and put an empty jar or bowl next to it.
- Use a turkey baster to collect water from the full container, and put it in the empty bowl.
- Race against the clock, or a competitor, to see how quickly you can move the water.
- You can also try taking water from one large container and spreading it between several small containers.
- If the turkey baster is too easy, then try using a dropper/pipette.