True or False
Learn the fine line between true and false. Change true stories by an age-appropriate degree, and see if they can be spotted as false.
traveling, deduction, storytelling
Step by step guide
- Tell your kid one true story, and one that is false.
- The kid should try and figure out which is true, and which is false.
- Some older kids may be able to come up with their own two stories.
- With younger kids, the difference will have to be obvious like 'We had cereal for breakfast' and 'We ate alien soup for dinner'
- With older kids, a false statement could be something like 'We took the train and it was really busy' when you did take the train, but it wasn't that busy.