Wriggle and jiggle with this fun-packed game. A great way to get your children to move around with a bit of role-playing.
indoors, active, role playing
What you'll need
Step by step guide
- Cut out some strips of paper and draw a wriggly worm on some of them. On others, you can draw other creatures/things that you would like your children to impersonate (an airplane, a ballerina, a pirate? The possibilities are endless!).
- Put the strips inside a bowl or a paper bag.
- Get the children to sit in a circle.
- In turns, the children will pick a strip and show it to the rest of the group.
- The whole group will stand up, spread out around the room and pretend to be the creature/object represented on the strip for ten seconds.
- They then sit down again and pick the next strip of paper.